Saturday 12 March 2011

Korea and what really happened

O.k. EPIK it didn't happen.

I got the job but it was a little close to the knuckle for me.
The situation was I had already agreed to leave AEON and was sure about my position in Korea.
A month before I quit Aeon I was told that there were too many people applying and I still had a good chance but not 100%
It was a gamble I wasn't willing to take so I set to work finding another job.

I found a lot of jobs in many different countries but Asia seemed the most accessible. I looked into China but things seemed a little strict for me. I think I would have liked the people and the life there but I wasn't sure about the government.
I thought about Indonesia and liked the idea of living in a hot country and relaxing a little. However, I heard Indonesia had a lot of problems with terrorism.

Eventually I began to talk with people from Taiwan. They seemed very friendly and laid back, they also were very interested in Japanese culture and shared a lot of the same things such as modern technological cities, a rich history and Taiwan had its very own shinkansen.

I applied and got the job with a kindergarten cram school in chingshuei near taichung city.

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount