Tuesday 22 March 2011

Ishinomaki teacher tendo

The James ishinomaki arrived in tendo yamagata today after losing his home. He has spent the past week with his wife and two kids in a shelter. One kid about 3 years old the other only 6 months.

I have sped up my packing. I will leave my house on the 24th bound for Aomori. I will only take some clothes and I'll leave most here. There are no moving services operating now and I'll have to wait to the end of April before I'll see my stuff.

I'll get the bus from tendo to Sendai.




Then from Sendai the bus to Aomori.




I'll stay at Yuuri's parents house and meet the teacher in hirosaki 40 mins away by train.

I will begin teaching on 28th March

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All our very best wishes for a safe trip xx

Turner said...

The bus is still operating to Sendai? Is there even a bus terminal?

FeedBurner FeedCount