Thursday 31 March 2011

Transferring

Since being transferred to hirosaki Aomori since the quake we have been trying to get settled.

I have been sharing an apartment rented by the school with the outgoing teacher. He is great and I knew him when he first came to Aomori 2 years ago.

I decided not to take his apartment since it's old and small. Perfect for one single teacher travelling with no furniture. The school also offer furnished apartments at additional cost. Since I had my own furniture I opted not to take the school package.

Now they are in a predicament because now they have a furnished apartment and no one to stay in it.

I still have no where to stay though because I have not had chance to look round due to working all week. Even if I could find somewhere it would still be unfurnished.

The school have asked me to buy the furniture anyway which seems crazy since I already have my own. I also have to leave Friday so this weekend I'm going to be homeless again.

Although we have no classes and plenty of admin time I still can't take a day off to make this work more smoothly.

It all comes down to this weekend.



Location:2丁目,Hirosaki,Japan

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount