Sunday 20 March 2011

Evacuation

As I was asking my boss about evacuating she gave me the offer of transferring to Hirosaki in Aomori.

Here we will be safe from radiation and earthquakes. Hirosaki is an old beautiful city in Aomori. It is 40mins from Aomori city by train and the trains are working there.

I will be teaching at Hirosaki university and living in the city centre. I will be closer to friends and family.

Its a big move again since moving from Aomori in July 2010 to Taichung I have moved again from there to Taipei and back to aomori in December 2010. In January 2011 I moved to England and spent time in London Nd Liverpool before staying in Rome Italy for a few days. At the start of February I flew back to Japan, this time to live in Tendo, yamagata. Now it's March 2011 and I'm moving again, this time bound back for Aomori, this time Hirosaki.

I hope I can settle there.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount